Until October 13, 2017
Tuesday and Wednesday H 12.00 am - 8.00 pm
from Thursday to Sunday H 12.00 am - 12.00 pm
From October 14, 2017
from Tuesday to Sunday H 11.00 am - 23.00 pm
Library CID/arti visive
(access from viale della Repubblica, 237)
Tuesday, Thursday from 1pm to 6pm
Wednesday, Friday from 10am to 3pm
The Library is closed during August and holidays.
General € 10
Concessions € 7
Under 26, over 65, organised groups (min. 12 people) with reservation, students, members of UniCoop Firenze, FAI and Touring Club members, Edumudei card owners, Trenitalia subscribers (Toscana Regional annual, monthly, weekly), Trenitalia travellers (upon presentation of a regional one-way ticket), CAP travellers (upon presentation of a one-way ticket)
Other concessions € 5
University teachers or students of art or architecture and teachers or students of Fine Art Academies
- Under 6 years old
- Members (+ 10% discount bistro and bookshop)
- Friends of the Museo Pecci
- Pratomusei card owners
- Members of Castello di Rivoli - Museo di Arte Contemporanea, Fondazione Sandretto Re Rebaudengo, Galleria d'Arte Moderna e Contemporanea di Bergamo, MART - Museo di Arte Moderna e Contemporanea of Trento and Rovereto, Peggy Guggenheim Collection. Members of participating museums are entitled to a 10% discount on the publications by the Centro Pecci
- Visitors with disabilities and accompanying adults
- Accredited journalists or holders of a valid press card
- ICOM members (+ 10% discount catalogue and merchandising)
- Tourist guides during the exercise of their profession
- For reasons of study and research, as certified by school or university institutions, academies, Italian and foreign research and cultural institutes; bodies connected to the Ministry for Cultural Heritage and Activities; subjects making special applications for specific periods.
Multiple (named ticket) € 20
Allows more than one admission to the museum in the period of the same exhibition.
Family € 20
Allows the admission for one or two adults together with children (from one child up to three children) up to 15 years old.
Schools +39 0574 531840 (Mon-Fri H 9.00 am-12.00 pm)
Groups +39 0574 531840 (Mon-Fri H 2.30 pm -5.30 pm)
For train times check the Trenitalia website.
From Firenze Santa Maria Novella station: Tramway T1 (direction Villa Costanza) every 10-15 minutes to Porta al Prato - Leopolda. From here take the CAP bus line to Prato, from the Porta al Prato - Leopolda stop, scheduled every 15 minutes on weekdays and on Saturdays; every 60 minutes on Sundays and public holidays.
From Prato Centrale railway station: LAM BLU line (direction Repubblica), Museo Pecci stop. Scheduled every 10 minutes on weekdays and 20 minutes on public holidays.
From A1 motorway (Milan-Rome): at the exit for Florence, go off the A1 and onto the A11 motorway (Firenze-Mare) in the Pisa direction; exit at Prato Est;
From the A11 motorway (Firenze-Mare): exit at Prato Est, then follow the road signs for Centro d’Arte Contemporanea along the Leonardo Da Vinci ring-road in the direction of Pistoia.
Parking: near the Centro Pecci you will find several free unattended car parks with numerous parking spaces.
The nearest airport is Florence Peretola. After landing, you can get to the Centro Pecci on the Florence/Prato CAP pullman, the stop is just outside the airport. The pullman is scheduled every 15 minutes on weekdays and on Saturdays; every 60 minutes on Sundays and public holidays.