In order to limit the spread of the COVID-19 infection public health regulations require that all visitors 12 years and older upon entry to the Museum provide a personal identification document and one of the following certifications:
- A EU Digital COVID Certificate (Green Pass).
- A certificate proving vaccination at least of the first COVID 19 dose (validity 9 months)
- A certificate of recovery from Sars CoV-2 infection (validity 6 months)
- The negative result of a molecular or rapid antigen test taken within 48 hours from entry to the Museum.
- A valid medical certificate attesting the health reasons that prevent the carrier from vaccination.
Here official EU Digital COVID Certificate regulations.